Top 10 questions every business owner should ask about their brand:
- Do I have a clear understanding of my brand and what it represents?
- Are my mission, vision, and values clearly outlined?
- Are they consistently reflected on my website, marketing materials, blogs/articles, and documents?
- Am I a reflection of my brand when I interact with others?
- Are my brand guidelines documented?
- Is my visual identity (logo, colors, images, fonts) consistent throughout my print and digital materials?
- Is my tone of voice and language consistent throughout my web content, blogs, and social posts?
- How do I want people to perceive my brand?
- How do they actually perceive my brand?
- Is it clear what problem my brand solves?
So, how’d you do? Did you answer all of them? Did you discover any chinks in your brand armor?
I’d love to help with a comprehensive Brand Audit. Why would this matter to you?
Because we don’t know what we don’t know.
A Brand Audit combs through the assets and elements of your brand identity to answer the questions above and more.
Are you sure your brand gives off the right vibe? What is it really telling your audience? Is that damaging your image or preventing you from attracting and retaining your ideal clients?
If you enjoy this post or have some ideas you’d like me to cover, please reach out. I love hearing from you!